Adult Life Bible Study is designed to lead adults through in-depth, life-changing Bible study. Whether you choose a 52-week study or shorter studies, we provide biblical commentary, teacher helps, and teaching plans to guide learners into Bible studies.
This isn’t your typical Bible study material. What is distinctive about our studies?
- We target the spiritual and developmental needs of learners in these groups: College Students, Young Adults, Single Adults (all ages, some with children), Nearly Wed/Newly Weds, Young Married, Parents of Children, Parents of Teenagers, Empty Nesters, Senior Adults.
- We provide teaching plans for both Master Teacher and Interactive Classes.
- We provide creative activities to engage learners in a variety of learning styles.
- Beginning with the Bible2Life series, we provide a social media component to keep your learners connected throughout the week.
- We base our lessons on Eight Essential Truths of the Bible.
It’s your choice to study the Bible through:
- 52-week studies
- Short-Term Bible Studies (4, 6, or 8 sessions long)
- Book studies that approach the Bible from a cultural perspective